[SlimDevices: SqueezeNetwork] Tunein account listed at mysqueezebox.com
jet727
2018-09-07 00:06:45 UTC
Was looking at the the TuneIn Radio app under the My Apps section on
mysqueezebox.com. I noticed that three of my SBR's show the correct
account but one
shows a previous TuneIn account. Not sure if it affects anything but I
tried numerous things (factory reset,uninstall app..etc) but the old
account is still listed.
It's not even an email address like the others it is just part of an
email address. Mostly it is just annoying that I can't change it but
would still like to figure out a way to do it..TIA

jet727's Profile: http://forums.slimdevices.com/member.php?userid=67444
View this thread: http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=109425
Michael Herger
2018-09-07 04:37:35 UTC
Did you check TuneIn on https://www.mysqueezebox.com/user/apps? You
should be able to manage your accounts there.
Michael
Paul Webster
2018-09-07 11:15:26 UTC
From the original post - I think that is where OP was looking.

Paul Webster
http://dabdig.blogspot.com
Author Radio France (FIP etc) plugin
Paul Webster's Profile: http://forums.slimdevices.com/member.php?userid=105
View this thread: http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=109425
jet727
2018-09-07 12:10:09 UTC
Ok..I will file this under "it is fixed but I don't know why"...I went
and entered both of my Tunein accounts at the Tunein login on
mysqueezebox/apps at the same time and for some reason that is what it
took to kick out the old account...Thanks to all