[SlimDevices: SqueezeNetwork] Duet controller cannot connect to MySB.com...
OppfinnarJocke
2016-03-18 21:01:36 UTC
For most of the day my Duet controller has not been able to connect to
MySB.com, and keeps showing the wifi symbol in red in the lower right
corner. The controller can now (could not earlier) ping MySB.com, and it
says OK on TCP port 9000, but for TCP port 3483 it shows "Can't
connect". It also says "registered". The controller switches between the
IP-addresses (as shown the Server Info page) 79.125.18.91 and
46.137.90.12

I can log in to the MySB.com web site, and it shows my player and
everything looks fine, but opening the Remote control there I access
(stop or start) the player, I cannot even select it in the Remote
control. I can access my Deezer account and other Favorites, but I
cannot play anything. I cannot even stop the player from streaming Radio
Paradise, which it does right now.

Is it only me?

// OppfinnarJocke
SqueezeBox Duet, Controller FW 7.7.3 r16662, Player FW 77
Main use: Deezer and Radio Paradise through MySB.com
OppfinnarJocke's Profile: http://forums.slimdevices.com/member.php?userid=22307
View this thread: http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=105360
castalla
2016-03-18 21:08:38 UTC
Have the same problem with all my devices - Touch, Radios .... mysb
possibly down?

Touch - Muse M50 EX TPA3123 T-Amp Mini - Acoustics Q10 speakers
Logitech Radio
Logitech UE Radio
O2 Joggler + SqpOS + Aune X2 T-amp + Mordaunt Short ms-3.40 speakers
UPnPBridge - 2 paired Sonos Play1 speakers
UPnPBridge - Rocki - Sony SRS-BTM8 speaker
UPnPBridge - Pioneer WX-SMA1 speaker
UPnPBridge - PURE One Flow internet radio
Castbridge - Chromecast 1 + Chromecast Audio
SB Player - Fire TV
castalla's Profile: http://forums.slimdevices.com/member.php?userid=15624
View this thread: http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=105360
OppfinnarJocke
2016-03-18 21:13:19 UTC
Post by castalla
Have the same problem with all my devices - Touch, Radios .... mysb
possibly down?
Ah! Thanks for confirming.

It seems as MySB.com goes up and down, and up and down... I guess we'll
just have to wait and hope that the issue fixes itself overnight.